Free Courtesy Car
HALL BROS DROITWICH LTD is pleased to offer the use of a Courtesy Car, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Courtesy car will be insured THIRD PARTY by HALL BROS DROITWICH LTD and maintained in a roadworthy and legal condition.
The driver (named below) will:
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence - valid for over 2 years.
- Our insurance cover on our fleet of courtesy vehicles is fully comprehensive
Excess amounts are as follows:
- Drivers aged 25 years or over : £250.00 excess applies
- Drivers aged between 21 yesrs - 25 years: £409.00 excess applies
- Drivers under the age of 21 years : £500.00 excess applies
- You must advise the Hall bros Accident repair of any speeding or parking offences which occur during the usage of the Courtesy Car.
- You are responsible for the payment of any penalties arising from speeding or parking offences incurred whilst in charge of the Courtesy Car.
- Replace fuel used prior to returning to HALL BROS ACCIDENT REPAIR.
- Return the Courtesy Car in good condition.
- You must advise the Hall bros Accident repair of any defects or any accidents that occur immediately thereafter by telephone.
- You are solely responsible for payment of any repairs to vehicles involved in any accident deemed to be the fault of the driver of the Courtesy Car.
- Lock and secure the Courtesy car when not in use.
The driver (named below) will not:
- Exceed a mileage 50 miles per day.
- Exceed the speed limit or commit any driving offences.
- Park in any restricted area which may result in a Parking Ticket or wheel clamping.
- Smoke in the Courtesy Car or be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
HALL BROS ACCIDENT REPAIR reserves the right to withdraw the Courtesy Car without notice.